Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Songs We'd Like to See on Rock Band

  1. #1
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    List songs you want to see. Realistically. I mean, I can say I'd like to see Depeche Mode's Enjoy the Silence, but until they come up with Syntheisizer Hero, that ain't happening.

    I'll start:


    REO Speedwagon - Take it on the Run
    Chicago - 25 or 6 to 4

  2. #2
    Inactive Member templar087's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hell Yeah by Rev Theory

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Agreed
    Agreed
    What the fuck?

    Violent Femmes - Blister in the Sun
    Buddy Holly - That'll Be the Day
    Candlebox - Far Behind
    Led Zeppelin - Stairway, anything really

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cmorndorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2007
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Blister in the Sun and 25 or 6 to 4 would be pretty damn amazing.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Some others:

    The Doors - Light my Fire
    Stryper - To Hell with the Devil
    Joan Jett - I Hate Myself for Loving You (It's in GH: Aerosmith, so its gettable)
    Garth Brooks - Friends in Low Places (Who DOESN'T want to sing that?)
    Def Leppard - Promises
    Steely Dan - Do It Again

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want all of the Doors!!
    I'd rather have Bad Reputation from Joan Jett just for the drums.
    Hopefully we'll get to see Low Places eventually. There's country coming now. It's more recent things, but with names like Brad Paisly, Brooks and Dunn, and the Dixie Chicks, I'm not worried that they'll skimp out on the good (by my standards) artists.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member templar087's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aaron take a look at Rev Theory on Myspace or off of Limewire. They are an alt punk band that is not all that well known.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Argh, why must people have such shit myspaces. Thank god for flash block.
    Pretty decent sounding. Sounds a little mainstream for an alt punk band. Still, I'd enjoy it on Rock Band (Hell Yeah that is). I believe my Mum had me download this song a couple weeks ago.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cmorndorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2007
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Blue and Yellow by the Used would be a fun one for drums and singing.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by kerbythepurplecow:
    I want all of the Doors!!
    I'd rather have Bad Reputation from Joan Jett just for the drums.
    Hopefully we'll get to see Low Places eventually. There's country coming now. It's more recent things, but with names like Brad Paisly, Brooks and Dunn, and the Dixie Chicks, I'm not worried that they'll skimp out on the good (by my standards) artists.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">1). I think we all missed on Joan Jett, and in retrospect, she's a heluva lot more talented that most of us thought a the time.

    2). Of course you;d want Bad Rep! It's much more punkish that the rock anthem I Hate Myself for Loving You

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •